Hi, Sarkari Naukri job seekers, WB Health Recruitment 2018 is released.
WB Health Recruitment 2018– 72 Lab Technician, Accounts Personal & Various Vacancy – Last Date 19 February
District Health & Family Welfare Samity Invites applications for the posts of 72 Lab Technician, Accounts Personal & Various Vacancy. Apply before 19 February 2018. All the interested candidates please check the eligibility criteria for the WB Health Recruitment 2018.
Please read the complete information like age limit, educational qualification needed examination fees, last date to apply, last date to submit fees, and attached official advertisement in this post.
Memo. No. DH&FWS/NHM/201S /LZL
1. Sr Medical Officer
2. Lab Technician
3. Lab Technician
4. Lady Counsellor
5. Accounts Personnel
6. Block Accounts Manager
7. Facility Level Quality Manager
- Lab Technician-Rs. 9380/- or Rs. 13000/- (Per Month)
- Accounts Personal– Rs. 16860/- (Per Month)
- READ THE ATTACHED OFFICIAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR MORE DETAILS ON PAYSCALE.
TOTAL NO OF POST:-
1. Sr Medical Officer: 01 Post
2. Lab Technician – NUHM: 54 Posts
3. Lab Technician – ICTC: 12 Posts
4. Lady Counsellor – RBSK: 02 Posts
5. Accounts Personnel: 01 Post
6. Block Accounts Manager: 01 Post
7. Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 Post
JOB LOCATION:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR WB Health Recruitment 2018
- Candidates age should be 60 years for Sr Medical Officer,
- 40 years for Lab Technician, Lady Counsellor, Accounts Personnel, Block Accounts Manager, Facility Level Quality Manager.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION NEEDED:-
- Job applicants should possess MD (Medicine) or MBBS + Diploma, MBBS + Fellowship in HIV Medicine/ Diploma in Public Health for Sr Medical Officer
- Higher Secondary Passed (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, knowledge in computer, MS Office, Internet for Lab Technician NUHM
- Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) for Lab Technician – ICTC
- Graduate in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development for Lady Counsellor
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Browsing & Accounting software (Tally) for Accounts Personnel, Block Accounts Manager
- MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing/ Life Sciences/ Social Science graduate with masters in Hospital Administration/ Health Management for Facility Level Quality Manager.
FEES:- Job seekers have to pay Rs. 100/- ( Rs. 50/- for reserved category) through cash deposit in any branch of Bank of India in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti”, A/c number- 424210100036711, IFSC code – BKID0004242, Barasat Branch.
HOW TO APPLY:- Eligible candidates may apply on plain white paper in the prescribed application format along with relevant documents in an envelope should be superscribed as “Post applied for” through registered/ speed post to Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat, North 24 Paragans on or before 19-02-2018 by 05:00 pm.
LAST DATE TO APPLY:-19-02-2018 by 05:00 pm
OFFICIAL WEBSITE WB Health Recruitment 2018:- http://north24parganas.gov.in/n24p/recruitment_notice.php